10 Beautiful Words Of Love

1. I Loved you yesterday
I Love you Still
I Always have..
I Always will!

2. Courage is love most powerful weapon and
it`s biggest fears but it depends on who
you fall in love with and how much attention
you give to him or her.

3. When you are at your lowest moment, you are still stronger, because in your lowest moment you become you stronger.

4. Love is life All, Everything that I Understand
I Understand only beacause I Love.

5. Sometimes, the more you hide your feelings for someone, the more you fall for them.

6. You have no idea how fast my heart races when I see you.

7. When a girl is silent, she’s either over-thinking, tired of waiting, falling apart, crying inside, or all of the above.

8. I want a person who comes into my life by accident, and stays on purpose.

9. To stop loving you is like me trying to stop a moving train.

10. There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved.
It is God’s finger on man’s shoulder.
loading...

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

 
Top