When You Choose Him

When my heart find the answer,,
Somehow now everything is gone,,
As I hope your heart is open,,
That's when you close it for me flown,,

I want you to realize the meaning of myself here,,
To love and to love you sincerely,,
But until now you were not aware of it,,
Until you realize you do not hurt the hearts and feelings,,

If you do not receive this love,,
But you remain in my heart forever,,
And I will keep until later,,
Until you realize the meaning of myself here,,

Now ending has everything,,
I dreamed about this time,,
Buried with all my feelings for you,,
My feelings will always remember and I recalled,,

It might not, you are not a person in my heart,,
I will pray for you to be happy,,
With him that you select,,
To be a king in your heart,,
loading...

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

 
Top