Tuberculosis is an infectious disease caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis, the bacteria affect anyone, men and women regardless of age. And usually Tuberculosis often affects the average age of 15-35 years, arguably the productive age.

Symptoms, Prevention and Nursing Diagnosis for Tuberculosis
In general, tuberculosis is spread through the air, and usually Mycobacterium tuberculosis carried away when someone coughs and phlegm issued. The danger if the bacteria are always enter and accumulate in the lungs, the bacteria will multiply quickly let alone that have a low immune system.

When it happens, the infection will spread easily through the blood vessels or lymph nodes. TB infection can affect other organs such as the brain, kidney, gastrointestinal tract, bone, lymph nodes, and usually the most commonly affected are the lungs.

Here are the symptoms of TB in general:
  • Often experience fever, which is not too high and long lasting.
  • Night sweats.
  • Susceptible to colds that are intermittent.
  • Weight loss and lack of appetite.
  • Coughing more than 3 weeks and sometimes also accompanied by blood.
  • The feeling was weak, lethargic, and not tasty.

Prior to happen to us that we should make prevention, so that we can avoid the TBC. As for how to prevent it are as follows:
  • Not spit disembarang place, try to spit place exposed to direct sunlight or place trash.
  • When someone wants to cough or sneeze you should shut your mouth in order to avoid disease transmission.
  • Health agencies must often be on guard so that the immune system is always awake and powerful.
  • Do not stay up too often because of lack of rest will weaken the immune system.
  • Frequently exercise so that our body is always healthy.
  • Get immunizations for infants to prevent tuberculosis.
  • Drying beds for tuberculosis patients, because TB germs can die when exposed to sunlight.

Nursing Diagnosis for Tuberculosis
  1. Ineffective Airway Clearance
  2. Risk for Impaired Gas Exchange
  3. Imbalanced Nutrition: Less than Body Requirements
  4. Risk for Infection
  5. Fatigue
  6. Ineffective Coping
  7. Risk for Injury
  8. Deficient Knowledge [Learning Need] regarding condition, treatment, prevention.
loading...

2 Comment:

  1. I have long felt a special connection with herbal medicine. First, it's natural, Charlie attended the same small college in Southern California - Claremont Men's College - although he dropped out of school to enroll in the Julliard School of Performing Arts in New York. York. Had he been to Claremont, he would have been senior the year I started there; I often thought that was the reason he was gone when he discovered that I had herpes. So, my life was lonely, all day, I could not stand the pain of the outbreak, and then Tasha introduced me to Dr. Itua who uses her herbal medicines to cure her two weeks of consumption. I place an order for him and he hands it to my post office, then I pick it up and use it for two weeks. All my wound is completely healed no more epidemic. I tell you honestly that this man is a great man, I trust him Herbal medicine so much that I share this to show my gratitude and also to let sick people know that there is hope with Dr. Itua. Herbal Phytotherapy.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Whatsapp ... 2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    Breast Cancer
    Brain Cancer
    CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT.
    Hepatitis
    Lung Cancer
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV
    Cervical Cancer
    Colo-rectal Cancer
    Blood Cancer
    SYPHILIS.
    Diabetes
    Liver / Inflammatory kidney
    Epilepsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top